Wailea Resort Reservation Information
Location of Meeting, Seminars + Workshops
The Wailea Beach Marriott Is Sold Out! We have secured 2 overflow hotels for the RWCS Conference. The availability is on a first come basis and availability is subject to change.
The Grand Wailea – Overflow Hotel
The Four Season Hotel – Overflow Hotel
February 14 to February 17, 2024
|Wailea Marriott Resort + Spa||Daily Rate *||Deposit||Reservation Deposit|
|• Garden View||$459.00||x 2 Nights||$918.00|
|• Ocean View||$519.00||x 2 Nights||$1,038.00|
|• Premium Ocean View||$559.00||x 2 Nights||$1,118.00|
|• Deluxe Ocean Front||$609.00||x 2 Nights||$1,218.00|
Hotel room rate are for single or double occupancy. Maximum room occupancy is four (4) persons. Charges for a third / fourth person are $40.00 per person per night, except that there is no charge for children (17 years and under) when accompanied by a paying adult.
* You must add Hawaii State Tax of 17.42% to all rates shown above (subject to change).
Additional Hotel Charges:
- Resort Charge: $25.00 + tax per room, per night (mandatory).
- Porterage: $12.00 + tax per person, per roundtrip (mandatory).
- Maid: $5.00 + tax, per room, per day (mandatory).
- Valet Parking $20.00 rate daily (if applicable).
(not inclusive of state tax currently 4.17% subject to change)
Please note the following:
- A minimum three (3) night stay is required for the group rates.
- You must register for the conference to receive the discounted room rate. Rooms are based on availability.
- There must be an email address to accompany the reservation; the same address cannot be used more than once.
- Industry Personal must go through their housing coordinator or Steve Gomez to book their room.
- For multiple room reservation requests contact NMG Meetings at email@example.com.
Check In / Check Out Time
Check In Time 4:00pm HST / Check Out Time 12:00pm HST
No reservations will be confirmed without a form of deposit. Limited number of rooms available. We strongly encourage participants to reserve early to insure a room in their desired category.
DEADLINE DATE: December 30th 2023 or once the contracted block is sold out. Any reservation received after this date cannot be assured of hotel space or the group rate.
Special Request Available: Please submit all Special Requests to the Wailea Marriott. The hotel confirms or denies special requests. Requests are NOT guaranteed by NMG Meeting or RWCS only by the hotel. Hawaii State Law prohibits more than 4 persons per room.
Room Category Availability: Room categories are based on availability on the date the request is received. Should a category be sold out for the dates requested, your room reservations will automatically be confirmed in the next available category. Hotel reservations cannot be confirmed by phone.
- Two nights room and tax deposit is required upon booking a room.
- At 45 days prior to your arrival date the 2 (two) night deposit becomes non-refundable.
- At 30 days prior to your arrival date all nights are non-refundable including shortening of stay or a cancellation. A 3 (three) night minimum stay is required.
- Any refunds will take 30 days to process.
- All cancellations must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management.
- Any changes made to a reservation after initial confirmation is subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Any change in the amount of hotel nights reserved will be subject to penalty.
- All changes must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management.
ADA Statement: For disability accommodations, please contact NMG Meeting Management at 949.300.8792.
RWCS 2024 – The Wailea Marriott
The Booking Link will be found at the completion of your registration.