PLEASE NOTE: Materials for all symposia are available for attendees of the live 2023 conferences only and are password-protected. Please consult your meeting welcome email or conference documentation for the password.
- Bergman: Rheumatologic Therapies: Peri-op considerations
- Bergman/Troum: Rheum medley (gout, OA, SS, pSS, vasculitis)
- Cush/Kavanaugh: New Developments in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cush/Wells: Rheumatology in 2033- Back to the Future?
- Dua: IgG4-Related Disease: what’s new?
- Dua: Rheumatology Education – past, present and future
- Fleischmann: X-rays should still be followed in RA and PsA
- Fleischmann: SLE – recent, new and future therapeutics
- Kavanaugh: What’s new in Psoriatic Arthritis
- Mahadevan: Gastroenterology Update for the Rheumatologist
- Martin: How I Do It: Case-based Dermatology/Rheumatology
- Mease: Pain (simple title, complex issue)
- Mease: Psoriatic Arthritis – the evolving story
- Postolova: Immunology Update
- Postolova: Allergy: New developments for Rheumatologists
- Ruderman: Unconventional Rheumatology
- Ruderman: What’s new in Spondyloarthritis
- Shenoi: New developments in Pediatric Rheumatology
- Shenoi: Treatment of JIA; what’s new and what’s coming?
- Troum: Sarcopenia, anti-aging, regenerative medicine; rheumatology relevance
- Wells: X-rays should still be followed in RA and PsA
Click HERE for questions or to request additional information regarding the 2024 RWCS Symposia.