The Rheumatology Winter Clinical Symposium (RWCS) is committed to safeguarding your privacy. This statement explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way the information you provide us is collected and used.
RWCS is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
Information We Collect
We generally collect the following information:
- Information we receive when you use our Services, including our website(s): we collect web-behavior information via cookies and other similar web-tracking technologies when you use and access our Services, including browsing our websites, clicking on our ads, and accessing your account through our website.
- Information you share directly with us. We collect and process your information when you create an account, complete research surveys, post a comment, and contact RWCS.
How We Use Information
We generally process information for a number of different reasons:
- To provide our Services. We process information in order to provide our Service, which includes hosting our website, authenticating your account email and password, communicating with you on customer service issues, and emailing our daily/weekly/topical newsletters. We may use your information to verify your status as a healthcare professional, requesting additional information if necessary to complete that verification.
- To analyze and improve our Services. We are constantly working to improve and provide new information, tools and services. We may also need to fix bugs or issues, analyze use of our website to improve the website experience or assess our marketing, or work to develop new features to provide to users.
How You Can Control Your Information
- Modify your user information. If your personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, email or country), RWCS provides a way to correct, update or delete such information. Additionally, you can edit or delete your comments. You can log into your account to make updates, or contact RWCS at email@example.com to request modifications.
- Delete your account. If you no longer desire our service, RWCS provides a way to delete/deactivate your account. This can be done by emailing RWCS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Secure Information
RWCS does not store sensitive information from visitors, such as credit card information or social security numbers. RWCS implements commercially reasonable measures and systems to ensure confidentiality and integrity of data as appropriate.
Third Party Service Providers
RWCS may use certain third-party providers as needed to conduct business and to provide specific services. For example, we may use third party companies for meeting registration functions and market research. We may share names, country, and/or an email address as necessary for the third party to provide these services. These third parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. We make our privacy policies clear to any providers, and adherence to these policies is required for maintaining a business relationship with RWCS. These companies are under contractual obligation with RWCS, and do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Changes to this Policy
Click HERE for questions or to request additional information regarding the 2024 RWCS Symposia.