Fellow Case Presentations 2023
NOTE: Click on NAME to Open Presentation
- David DeFrancisco, Rheumatology Fellow PGY IV – A Case of Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis – like Acute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Gretel D’Souza, PGY-4, Rheumatology Fellow – A Case of MPA presenting as Headache and Temporal A. Tenderness
- Jourdan Frankovich, MD – Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Osteomyelitis in a Patient on Pembrolizumab: A Case Report
- Lakshmi Jayaram – Factors Predicting Success of Behavioral Interventions for Improving Physical Activity in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis
- Manmeet Kaur, MD – Raynaud’s Phenomenon Clinical Vignette
- Sandy Lee, PGY-5 – Is it Lupus?
- Artem Minalyan, MD – “My Eye is Swollen”: An Underrecognized Mimicker of the IgG4-Related Disease
- Samuel Ng, MD – Granulomatous Myositis
- Shashank Suresh, MD – A Singular Case of Pleural Effusion
- Shelley K. Dhillon, MD Rheumatology Fellow PGY4 – Don’t Lose Sight of the Bigger Picture: Vision Loss with ANCA-Associated Vasculitis
- Sara Faghihi Kashani, MD MPH Rheumatology Fellow – Triad of Trouble: A Case of Joint, Skin and GI Woes
Click HERE for questions or to request additional information regarding the 2024 RWCS Symposia.