Industry Room Reservation Policy
We sincerely thank you for being part of our upcoming RWCS Conference in Hawaii and to its success.
The policy regarding hotel accommodations for industry professionals, will be outlined on your companies’ level of support:
- Top Level Sponsors: $125,000 = 8 Rooms
- Mid Level: $85,000 = 6 Rooms
- Basic Level: $65,000 = 4 Rooms
- Exhibit Only: 2 Rooms
NOTE: This is based upon space availability at the time of reserving your rooms. Rooms are not guaranteed at the time of reserving or at the host hotel. Some rooms might be offsite in order to accommodate everyone’s request.
Please contact NMG Meeting Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 949.300.8792 to set up your room blocks.
- A three-night minimum stay is required.
- A credit card must be provided to secure hotel accommodation.
- A two (2) night room & tax deposit will be charged at the time of booking.
- Forty-five (45) days prior to your arrival date the hotel will automatically charge the remaining nights. At that time both of the deposits charged become non-refundable.
- At 30 days prior to arrival any cancellation or reduction of rooms will be charged in full.
All cancellations or changes must be done in writing to email@example.com or subject to cancellation of the reservation.
Any change made to a reservation after the initial confirmation is subject to a $25 administrative fee. Any change in the total room nights reserved will also have a penalty.
Click HERE for questions or to request additional information regarding the 2024 RWCS Symposia.