Wailea Resort Reservation Information
Location of Meeting, Seminars + Workshops
GROUP RATES SOLD OUT
The group rate at Wailea Marriott hotel is sold out. Due to high demand, hotel bookings are becoming difficult on Maui. We recommend contacting hotels directly for reservations prior to registration.
Convenient hotels in the area include:
|Wailea Beach Resort Marriott||Andaz|
|Grand Wailea||Fairmont Kea Lani|
|Residence Inn by Marriott||Four Seasons Resort|
|AC Hotels by Marriott|
The next closest town of Kihei (approximately 15 min drive) may offer more affordable options to include AirBnB, VRBO and RedWeek options for booking condos.
If you need assistance with lodging, please contact Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 16 – 19, 2022
|Wailea Marriott Resort + Spa || Daily Rate * || Deposit|| Reservation Deposit|
|• Garden View||$409.00||x 2 Nights||$818.00|
|• Ocean View||$469.00||x 2 Nights||$938.00|
|• Premium Ocean View||$509.00||x 2 Nights||$1,018.00|
|• Deluxe Ocean Front||$559.00||x 2 Nights||$1,118.00|
Rates quoted are exclusive of appropriate state and local taxes, fees and assessments; currently GET is 4.1667% and Hawaii Occupancy Tax is 13.25% for a total of 17.42% (subject to change).
Additional Hotel Charges:
- Resort Charge: 10.00 + tax per room, per night. (mandatory)
- Porterage: 12.00 + tax per person, per roundtrip. (mandatory)
- Maid: $5.00 + tax, per room, per day. (mandatory)
- Valet Parking Fees: $15.00 per day (if applicable)
- Self-Parking: $30.00 per day (if applicable)
(not inclusive of state tax currently 4.1667% subject to change)
Please note the following:
- A minimum two (2) night stay is required for the group rates.
- You must register for the conference in order to receive the discounted room rate.
- There must be an email address to accompany the reservation; the same address cannot be used more than once.
- Industry Personal must go through their housing coordinator or Steve Gomez to book their room.
- For multiple room reservation requests contact NMG Meetings at email@example.com.
NOTE: Group rates are valid three (3) days prior to February 10th and three (3) days after February 19th based on availability.
No reservations will be confirmed without a form of deposit. Limited number of rooms available. We strongly encourage participants to reserve early to insure a room in their desired category.
DEADLINE DATE: JANUARY 5, 2022 or once the contracted block is sold out. Any reservation received after this date cannot be assured of hotel space or the group rate.
Special Request Available:
Please submit all Special Requests to NMG Meeting Management. The hotel confirms or denies special requests. Requests are NOT guaranteed by NMG Meeting Management or RWCS only by the hotel. Hawaii State Law prohibits more than 4 persons per room.
Room Category Availability: Room categories are based on availability on the date the request is received. Should a category be sold out for the dates requested, your room reservations will automatically be confirmed in the next available category. Hotel reservations cannot be confirmed by phone.
- A two (2) night room & tax deposit will be charged at the time of booking.
- At that time both of the deposits charged become non-refundable.
- Any reductions of the total room nights initially reserved or a cancellation 30 days prior to your arrival date will be charged in full.
- All cancellations must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management.
- Any changes made to a reservation after initial confirmation is subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Any change in the amount of hotel nights reserved will be subject to penalty.
- All changes must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management.
ADA Statement: For disability accommodations, please contact NMG Meeting Management at 949.300.8792.