Materials for RWCS 2018 symposia are available for attendees of the live conferences as password protected pdf files. Please note, this encryption may lead to delays if you are trying to open the slides on a mobile device such as an iPad or smart phone or if you attempt to view the slides in your browser.
For best results, download the presentations to your computer by right-clicking on the “download” link and selecting “Save target as….” (IE), “Save link as…” (Chrome/Firefox) or “Download linked file as…” (Safari). You can then open the PDF with an application such as Acrobat Reader.
Please note that reproduction, recreation or other unauthorized use of this content is prohibited.
- BERGMAN – Outcome Measures for Rheumatic Diseases
- BERGMAN – Statistics and the Rheumatology literature
- BILELLO – Emergency Medicine; Rheumatologic Issues
- BILELLO – Emergency Medicine; Update for the Rheumatologist
- GENOVESE – Osteoporosis – New Therapies and Concepts
- GENOVESE – Rheumatoid Arthritis: Newer Therapies.
- HAHN – Accelerated athersosclerosis in rheumatic diseases
- HAHN – SLE: past, present, and future
- KAVANAUGH-CUSH – New trends in RA therapy.
- KAVANAUGH – Psoriatic Arthritis
- MAHADEVAN – Gastroenterology Update for the Rheumatologist
- MARTIN – Dermatology update for Rheumatologists
- MARTIN – Optimal use of Dermatologic Therapeutics
- RUDERMAN – Spondyloarthritis
- RUDERMAN – Vasculitis Update
- STEVENS – Immunology Update
- STEVENS – Pediatric Rheumatology for the Adult Rheumatologist
- TROUM-WELLS – Recent Developments in SLE, Scleroderma, and Gout.
- TROUM – Tele-medicine and Tele-rheumatology
- WELLS – Musculoskeletal Ultrasound:hands-on experience with patients